Sad to hear that Anastacia has been diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time.
The 44-year-old singer, who previously beat the disease back in 2003, has been forced to cancel her European tour after receiving the tragic news.
Explaining her disappointment over the cancellation in a statement, Anastacia said: ‘I feel so awful to be letting down all my amazing fans who were looking forward to It’s A Man’s World Tour.
‘It just breaks my heart to disappoint them.’
Anastacia’s tour had been scheduled to kick off in London on April 6, but the singer has been instructed by her doctors to cancel all performances and not travel from now until further notice.
The I’m Outta Love star will, however, continue with the recording and writing of her new album, and is hoping to at some point in the near future schedule in another tour.
The statement continued: “Now more then ever, she is determined to live by her motto “Don’t ever let cancer get the “Best of You!”
“A born survivor, Anastacia has one goal and that is to make a full recovery with the support of her family, friends and everyone around her.”
Speaking previously about her successful battle against breast cancer, Anastacia blamed the stress of being a world-famous singer for her contracting the disease, as there was no history of breast cancer in her family.
In an interview in 2008, Anastacia said: “More and more women today are getting cancer which is not gene related. I’m sure it was stress which caused mine.
“I’m not really made for this business. I don’t really know how to be the star my record company always wanted me to be.
‘None of it feels natural to me. I can relate to girls in this industry who have gone off the rails like Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears. I think I could only cope with it at all because I was a lot older than them.”
Get well soon.